Wilcken Family

Wilcken Family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm back!

Hello family and friends!


Yes, it's true, this is Julie blogging. I have started a new blog to incorporate my husband and me. I have tried making a goal this year to blog more and keep people up to date on what is going on with us.


As for right now, things are great. We just celbrated our first wedding anniversary. We went to Las Vegas and had a great time. We watched the Lion King and that was absolutely amazing. The costumes, the music, etc.


The girls are doing well. We had a fun weekend with them last weekend. We went to the SUU mountain center to join Jared and 130 high school seniors for dinner. A little chaotic I must say. 2 of the girls and I decided not to stay the night, but slept in our nice quiet, warm home. Needless to say, Jared didn't sleep much there.


We are loving our new house. We just got all the work completed on it finally. Hopefully it is now a little better insulated so we can save on the heating bill.

That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So glad you are blogging your family now! Darling pictures! I had to borrow the Love blinkie for my blog as well! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete