Wilcken Family

Wilcken Family

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Phone follow-up

So Claire talked to Grandpa again on Monday (May 13). We got more information about the little guy. Mainly just demographic stuff like name, birthdate, ethnicity, what grade he is in and things like that. We have decided to meet with Grandpa next week without the boy just so we can get to know each other. Now we have a week to just think about this and pray about if this is the right thing for us to do at this point. Oh how this little boy could change our lives.

Over the last 3 days every time I have seen a 6 year old child in my clinic, I just keep thinking-this is the age of this little boy that could be our son. Jared and I have both been feeling peace over this situation. I don't think either one of us has a for sure yes or no answer. Just peace for now.

The one thing I do know-the Lord is in charge. If this little guy needs to be a part of our family, it is going to work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment