Wilcken Family

Wilcken Family

Monday, April 1, 2013

The ride is coming to an end

We spoke with Lisa about an hour ago and the communication has stopped from the birth mother. That's not a big surprise.

We are taking items back to Target, then off to a movie and then Texas Road house. Tomorrow we'll visit the Fort Worth Zoo (rated one of the top five zoo's). We've booked our tickets home tomorrow afternoon and then we'll put this nightmare behind us. Thanks for all your prayers and love.

4 comments:

  1. JARED & JULIE,

    I cannot even express how I hate that good people like you got wrapped up into a mess like this. I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think how wonderful and stress free the right baby will be. Loves and prayers for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have ever thought that all of this could happen. It's amazing what kind of crazy people there are out there. We are glad that the ride is finally over at least. As I said yesterday - you still have your agency with a 6-9 month wait and a lot less stress I hope! We love you and look forward to seeing you home safely soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart aches for you -- I can't imagine how painful this has been for you. You're all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete