Wilcken Family

Wilcken Family

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Little Peyton is our little boy!

Everything has been signed and we were very surprised to learn he is ready to come home. We were thinking Sunday or Monday he'd be released, but we are so excited to take him home. Everyone thought I was crazy when I packed my bag this morning with clothes, diapers, wipes and bottles. It looks like that was a good plan. We will probably stay here until Monday and meet with Juliaun and her little two year old son at a park before we head home. 

It still doesn't seem real for me (because it's so different from my daughters births. I'm sure after a few 2 AM feedings it will feel more real. 


2 comments:

  1. It's "the girls" no longer. Congratulations - and I'm so glad he's ready to be released - that will mean less hospital bills, and you can start settling in to regular life. He is adorable - his pictures remind me of Jarom. I'm sure that's hard to believe, but Jarom's eyes were puffy just like that. I imagine that has something to do with being born so early. I like the name Peyton too.
    So when do you actually get to take him from the hospital? We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see him!!! Congrats!!! Tears and grateful prayers for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete