As all this was unfolding yesterday, my friend asked me what we were thinking of naming this little guy. This little boy needs a name! As Jared and I were going through the in vitro process several years ago, we did some discussion of names and the only name we ever agreed on was for a boy. The name is Tyler Seth.We both just really liked the name Tyler and Seth is Jared's middle name.
Last night when Jared and I were finally able to talk in person (he was at the Utah Summer Games opening ceremonies with responsibilities he couldn't get out of) around 11:00 pm I asked him what we were going to name the little guy. He said he had told his mom Tyler Seth and I told him that is what I had told my mom and family as well.
So I guess that is the name we are going with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the name!!!
ReplyDelete